• Title English : Unbreakable yogurts
• Author : Alix Lefief-Delcourt
• Pages : 192 Sheet
• Publisher : LEDUC .S (February 15, 2010)
• Collection : SANTE POCHE
• ISBN-10 : 2848993626
• ISBN-13 : 978-2848993621
• Product Dimensions : 17,5 x 1 x 10,5 cm
• Format Kindle : Mobipocket, PDF, EBook and Paperback
• Price : €
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 7/10
♦ Description : “Making your own yoghurt will become a breeze! Healthy, natural, cheap and so much better, your yogurts are unmissable thanks to this book. That’s for sure, you’re going to please the whole family!
What if you take on homemade yogurt?
In this book :
– With or without yogurt maker, all the techniques and tips to do everything right the first time!
– All possible ingredients, from the most obvious to the most original, to vary the pleasures: cow’s or soy milk, essential oils, biscuits, spices …
– Are your yogurts too liquid? For each problem there is a solution ! Your yogurt will be perfect!
– And of course, 100 recipes for all desires!
Try for example …
vanilla yogurt – coffee yoghurt – light yoghurt – creamy raspberry yoghurt – rhubarb yoghurt – yoghurt with three spices – yoghurt honey with orange blossom – lavender yoghurt and cane sugar – yogurt with speculoos and apples caramelized – lemon tart yoghurt – yoghurt with salted butter caramels – milk chocolate yogurt and hazelnut chips – limoncello yoghurt – soy-honey-sesame yoghurt
“Alix LEFIEF-DELCOURT is editor-in-chief of Greenzer.fr. Coauthor of 100 organic baby reflexes and author of the Malignant Grapefruit (Leduc.s Éditions), she also created her own bio.
Alix Lefief-Delcourt is a journalist. Editor for various media, she is the author of many bestsellers. Her specialties: food, natural remedies, bio, cooking … Passionate about organic cooking, she is also the creator of the website Bibio.fr which presents organic recipes and tips for living eco-friendly daily .”