• Title English : Towards Autonomy
• Author : Christina Dorner
• Pages : 244 Sheet
• Publisher : Access Publishing (May 8, 2018)
• ISBN-10 : 2916662200
• ISBN-13 : 978-2916662206
• Product Dimensions : 29,5 x 1,5 x 22,5 cm
• Format Kindle : EPub, PDF, Ebook, and Paperback
• Price : €
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 7/10
♦ Description : “A comprehensive book offering more than 500 self-contained activities in all areas of GST at GS. The book is divided into 6 parts, the first devoted to fine motor skills and the following to the 5 learning domains of the 2015 program. Each part is subdivided into action verbs for which a rigorous progression from the GST to the GS. A program in association with Traces to follow, Towards writing, Towards phono, Towards maths, Sciences à vivre and My booklet for monitoring learning in kindergarten, allows activities to be spread over the 4 years of Cycle 1.
The book – Towards autonomy offers autonomous activities of manipulation to allow students to develop their skills in a fun and motivating way in all areas.
Digital add-ons (compatible with Windows 7 or later, MacOS 10.10 or higher)
• Dashboards allowing students to register for activities.
• Observation grids allowing the teacher to easily follow the progress of his students.
• Material to print.
• Interactive games.”