• Title English : Your second life begins when you understand that you only have one
• Author : Raphaëlle GIORDANO
• Pages : 256 Sheet
• Collection : BEST
• Publisher : Pocket; Edition: 01 (June 1, 2017)
• ISBN-10: 2266270028
• ISBN-13: 978-2266270021
• Product Dimensions : 11 x 1,5 x 17,9 cm
• Format Kindle : PDF and Mobipocket
• Price : €
6,95 FREE !!!
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 9/10
♦Description : “You are probably suffering from a form of acute routinitis.
– A what ? “Camille, thirty-eight years and a quarter, has everything, it seems, to be happy. So why does she feel like happiness has slipped through her fingers? All she wants is to return to the path of joy and fulfillment. When Claude, a routinologist, offers him an original accompaniment to help him, she does not hesitate for a long time: she goes for it and sets off again to conquer her dreams …
“A tender, funny and entertaining novel that will help you take off for a new life, read it as fast as you can!” Christophe Mangelle – Metronews. “Vitaminé, well thought out and very pleasant to read.Choice of heart!” Julie Reynié – Biba
“Writer, specialist in creativity and personal development, painter … The creation is a thread in the life of Raphaëlle. A graduate of the Estienne Graduate School of Applied Arts, she cultivates her passion for words and concepts in communication agencies in Paris, before creating her own structure in artistic events. As for psychology, fallen in when she was small, trained and certified to many tools, she made it her other great specialty. With her first novel, Your second life begins when you understand that you only have one (Eyrolles, 2015), she devoted herself to a theme that is dear to her: the art of transforming her life to find the path of well-being and happiness. Sold over 600,000 copies and translated to date in more than 18 countries, this international bestseller is followed by the day when lions eat green salad (2017), at the same publisher.”