• Title English : “Small book of – 100 Montessori activities at home”
• Author : Céline SANTINI and Vendula KACHEL
• Pages : 160 Sheet
• Publisher : First (7 December 2017)
• Collection : Le petit livre
• ISBN-10: 241203060X
• ISBN-13: 978-2412030608
• Product Dimensions : 8,6 x 1 x 12 cm
• Format Kindle : Paperback, Mobipocket, and eBook
• Price : €
2,99 FREE !!!
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 6/10
♦ Description : “100 activities from Montessori pedagogy, classified by age group (from 0 to 12 years), to put into practice to promote the development and awakening of your child!
Autonomy, self-confidence, concentration, creativity … Here are some of the many potentials that Montessori pedagogy can develop in children. Wishing to make this pedagogy accessible to as many people as possible, the authors propose 100 activities for children from 0 to 12 years old, organized around:
• awakening to nature (germinating a seed, observing bees, etc.);
• awakening to culture and the world (learning about archeology, creating a cartoon, etc.);
• The awakening of the body and the five senses (feeling blind, testing gravity, etc.);
• Awakening to practical life (discovering magnets, breaking a nut, etc.).
A gold mine for parents who want to easily implement this pedagogy on a daily basis to develop the development and knowledge of their child (ren)!”
“Céline Santini – is the author of several books on Montessori pedagogy and the awakening of the child. She shares her experiences on her blog jourapresjour.fr devoted to personal development and methods of well-being.
Multi-potentialist, self-taught and creative, Céline Santini has an eclectic and rich experience.
Today writer, blogger, coach in personal development and art therapy, moderator of workshops of know-how in Montessori school, she is the editor of the blog jour-apres-jour.com, devoted to personal development. She shares her perception of Kintsugi’s art on her site esprit-kintsugi.com.
As a child, she dreamed herself a writer. Today, she is the author of fifteen books for adults and children, whose themes (marriage, Montessori pedagogy, baby’s awakening, personal development …) are closely linked to her life line and her course, with red thread creativity and awakening …”
“Vendula Kachel – is the founder of a Montessori school with the participation of the association Montessori Tours. I discovered Montessori pedagogy 12 years ago. With the birth of my son, I wanted to accompany him best in the early days of his life and Montessori pedagogy was the answer. It proposes how to create a suitable and supportive environment, how to understand the natural needs of the child, to accompany and develop its potential, to respond to it as best as possible and to give the essential values of respect, listening , confidence in him and the desire to learn.”