• Title English : The natural bodybuilding guide
• Author : Julien Venesson, Rudy Coia and Fabrice Proudhon (Preface)
• Pages : 224 Sheet
• Publisher : Thierry Souccar (July 5, 2018)
• Collection : COACH REM.FOR.
• ISBN-10 : 2365493041
• ISBN-13 : 978-2365493048
• Product Dimensions : 19,7 x 2 x 25,7 cm
• Format Kindle : PDF, eBook and Epub
• Price : €
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 8/10
♦ Description : “Should we take doping products to have an exceptional plastic, an incredibly muscular body and drawn, the type of physics that makes people say “wow”?
No, the proof with this guide that will allow you to have the athletic body that you dream of and that you have never been able to obtain. He proposes a method based on the latest discoveries in muscle physiology and the unparalleled experience of the most famous French coaches.
Here is what makes the difference with other methods:
• You will analyze your morphology, your strengths and your weak points
• You will learn how to build a personalized training program and how to evolve it
• You will know which exercises are suitable for you and for each one, the number of repetitions, the rest periods, the speed of execution …
• You will understand why aches and pains do not necessarily mean that you are progressing
• You will have 14 complete programs for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels
• You will master the progression cycles to keep gaining strength when you stagnate
Whether you start bodybuilding or have years of practice, your results will go beyond anything you’ve imagined or experienced. You will cross new frontiers, without at any time wanting to go back.
If you are finally determined to get serious muscle, lose fat, without doping products, without wasting your time, then read this book. Starting today, this is the only one you will need.
“Nutrition and micro-nutrition specialist. Coming from a family of pharmacists and doctors, and endowed himself with a medical and scientific training. He also discovered the art of complementary medicine on himself to deal with a serious illness. Her job is to help others take care of themselves, gain knowledge essential to well-being and preserve their health to live better. Because nothing beats health: when you do not have it anymore, everything stops.
In addition to being the wise editor of Alternatif Bien-Être, he is a professional trainer in nutrition, advises high-level athletes and works for major French groups on nutrition and well-being issues. He is very active on social networks and recently published: “Gluten, how modern wheat intoxicates us.”
“Rudy Coia is vice-champion of France junior bodybuilding and athletic strength and founder of SuperPhysique site. He has coached to date thousands of male and female bodybuilding practitioners. He is the leader of bodybuilding in France. Julien Venesson is a science journalist specializing in the field of nutrition and bodybuilding, author of among others Nutrition Force and Paleo Nutrition, which are now reference books on the strength of the sports force.”