• Title English : “In 2 hours I cook for the whole week: 80 homemade meals, no mess and with seasonal products”
• Author : Caroline PESSIN
• Pages : 256 Sheet
• Publisher : Hachette Pratique (11 avril 2018)
• Collection : Cuisine
• ISBN-10: 2013350546
• ISBN-13: 978-2013350549
• Product Dimensions : 20 x 3 x 25 cm
• Format Kindle : PDF, ePUB, Paperback and eBook
• Price : €
24,95 FREE !!!
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 8/10
♦Description : “For each week, find:
– 1 complete shopping list classified by departments
– The menu of the week
– The course of the preparations to be done in less than 2 hours
– The result of your session
– The actions to be performed the same day for last-minute cooking
In this book you will find:
16 full weekly menus, 80 balanced meals for the whole family.
Dishes that favor fresh and seasonal products.
A kitchen 0 waste where everything is consumed and leftovers used.”
“Caroline Pessin has been an author and food stylist for 6 years. She works for publishing, press and advertising. She makes it a point of honor to offer recipes that are both accessible, gourmet and healthy. The taste of home-made, for her, there is only that true! Also a mother, she is well aware of the problem of getting organized for daily family meals when you finish your work late: how to prepare several dishes in advance, how to optimize leftovers, how to plan menus, how to preserve food , while feasting his family.”