• Title English : Big Data and Machine Learning – 2nd ed. – The concepts and tools of data science
• Author : Pirmin Lemberger, Marc Batty, Médéric Morel and Jean-Luc Raffaëlli
• Pages : 272 Sheet
• Publisher : Dunod : 2nd edition (October 5, 2016)
• Collection : InfoPro
• ISBN-10 : 2100754637
• ISBN-13 : 978-2100754632
• Product Dimensions : 17,5 x 2 x 25 cm
• Format Kindle : PDF, eBook, DOCx and Epub
• Price : €
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 6/10
♦ Description : “This book is for anyone who wants to take advantage of the enormous potential of “Big Data” technologies, be they data scientists, CIOs, project managers or business specialists. Big Data has emerged as a major innovation for any company looking to build a competitive advantage by leveraging their customer data, suppliers, products, processes, machines, and more. But which technical solution to choose? What business skills develop within the ISD?
This book is a guide to understanding the challenges of a Big Data project, to understand the underlying concepts (in particular Machine Learning) and to acquire the necessary skills to set up a data lab.
It combines the presentation:
• theoretical notions (statistical processing of data, distributed computing …);
• the most widespread tools (Hadoop ecosystem, Storm …);
• examples of applications;
• a typical organization of a data science project.
This second edition is completed and enriched by updates on neural networks and on Deep Learning as well as on Spark.”