• Title English : 100 tests to train his memory
• Author : Magali Berdah
• Pages : 128 Sheet
• Publisher : Larousse (May 25, 2016)
• Collection : Hors collection Pratique
• ISBN-10 : 2035922445
• ISBN-13 : 978-2035922441
• Product Dimensions : 18,3 x 0,9 x 23,5 cm
• Format Kindle : iBook, PDF, Paperback and Epub
• Price : €
• Rating : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 7/10
♦ Description : “100 games and fun exercises to test, exercise and stimulate memory in all its forms: visual, semantic, episodic, etc.
– In the introduction (8 p), explanations on the functioning of memory and answers to questions that everyone asks: what is a “good” and a “bad” memory? Why are some things kept and no others? Is it a question of age, intelligence, genetics? Can we really improve his memory skills? etc.
– For each of the exercises are specified the objective sought and the various faculties that it uses and that allows to work and improve: attention and concentration, logic, reasoning and deduction, the strategy , visual-spatial exploration and analysis, verbal memory, ability to make associations, text comprehension, mental imagery …
– Games and tests, extremely varied, are grouped according to three levels of difficulty.
– At the end of the book, the solutions allow to check his answers, and to return later on the game to be more effective next time!
“Bernard Croisile is a French neurologist and neuropsychologist, practicing at the Hospices civils de Lyon. He is the author of several books on memory and Alzheimer’s disease, and is the co-founder of the HappyNeuron brain training site.
Dr. Bernard Croisile, neurologist, head of the Neuropsychology Laboratory of the neurological hospital of Lyon.”